Table of Contents:
- Seedsman – #1 Best Cannabis Seed Bank 2020
- ILGM Marijuana Seeds – I Love Growing Marijuana
- Seed City – Buy Marijuana Seeds online
- The Vault – Cannabis Seeds Store
- SeedSupreme Seedbank – Weed, Marijuana, Cannabis Seeds
- Crop King Seeds – Marijuana Seeds
- Tiger-One Distribution – Wholesale Bulk Cannabis Seeds
- Cannabis Seeds by Sex
- Cannabis Seeds by Genetics
- What’s the best way to pay?
- Can I use prepaid or cash-fill cards(department store credit cards)?
- Can I get seeds delivered to any country?
- What will my bank statement show?
- Is my payment information safe from online theft?
- ⚠️Beware of scams and fake seed banks
Seedsman – #1 Best Cannabis Seed Bank 2020
Seedsman is a long time trusted cannabis seed bank with a massive selection, established in 2003. Buy feminized seeds, regular seeds and autoflowering seeds from 122 top breeders at bargain prices. The Seedsman website is secure and well categorized to help you find the right marijuana seeds for your grow. Credit/debit card payments go through no problem among other payment methods such as bank transfer or Bitcoin to get an even larger free seed bonus. The seeds come shipped to the USA quick, worldwide delivery in discreet packaging. Over 11,000 Seedsman reviews on Trustpilot add up to a “Great” 4-star rating. Check the sale page to find the latest seed packs marked down in price.
ILGM Marijuana Seeds – I Love Growing Marijuana
I Love Growing Marijuana by Robert Bergman (ILGM) is a popular marijuana seed bank website that offers their own strain varieties and mixpacks for sale, totaling to ~100 reg, fem and auto seed packs. The ILGM website contains more than 500 growing articles and 200 grow guides. A good resource for beginner growers, however the seeds are a bit pricey. The seeds are sent from Amsterdam guaranteed worldwide and arrive in the U.S. within 10-15 days. Shipping is 100% free to the U.S. on all orders and paying with Bitcoin gives you a 10% discount. Credit/debit cards, bank transfer and cash is also possible. The 5,000+ I Love Growing Marijuana reviews on Trustpilot make a 4.5-star “Excellent” rating.
Seed City – Buy Marijuana Seeds online
Seed City sells new and rare cannabis seeds from over 200 breeders. Seeds are shipped to every country in the world including the United States, sent in crush-proof tubes and concealed inside of a gift. U.S. shipping takes about 7-15 days to delivery. What sets Seed City apart are the 22 different language translations, including Russian, Japanese, Thai and more. Payment methods are credit cards, bank transfer, postal and Bitcoin. The 400+ Seed City reviews on Trustpilot make a 4.5-star “Excellent” rating (more Seed City reviews can be found on seedfinder.eu). Sign up on the site for the non-stop giveaways.
The Vault – Cannabis Seeds Store
The Vault Cannabis Seeds Store is one of the best marijuana seed banks for 2020 with over 2,500 seed strains in stock from 109 breeders. Free premium seeds on all orders. The Vault seed bank ships cannabis seeds to most countries worldwide, USA orders usually take about 10 days to reach your home. Orders over £100 ($130) get delivered free. Accepted payment options include credit or debit card, Bitcoin, bank transfer, plus pay on the phone or send a check, money order or cash. More than 1,300 positive reviews on Trustpilot give the Vault Cannabis Seeds Store a 4.5-star “Excellent” rating. FREE international guaranteed delivery with stealth shipping.
SeedSupreme Seedbank – Weed, Marijuana, Cannabis Seeds
SeedSupreme Seedbank has over 2,500 seed strains to choose from with stealth shipping to the United States and around the world. Free cannabis seeds are sent with all orders. The SeedSupreme cannabis seed bank website uses KushMoney loyalty points that once redeemed can deduct up to 75% of your next order’s total. The 300+ SeedSupreme reviews on Trustpilot give a 4-star “Great” rating. SeedSupreme accepts accept VISA, Mastercard, Bitcoin & cash payments and ships seeds into the U.S. in a week or so. Your seeds will be disguised in merchandise. Free shipping on all orders over $245.
Crop King Seeds – Marijuana Seeds
Crop King Seeds has been in the marijuana seed bank business for over 15 years selling their own marijuana seeds to customers around the world. 40 varieties of feminized, regular and autoflower feminized cannabis seeds make up the Crop King Seeds strain catalogue, which are the only seeds they sell. Payment is done by Visa, Mastercard or Bitcoin. The 118+ Crop King Seeds reviews on Trustpilot make a 3.5-star “Average” rating. The marijuana seeds are shipped discreet and delivered fast, within 2-7 business days to the U.S. Free shipping on all orders over $200.
Tiger-One Distribution – Wholesale Bulk Cannabis Seeds
If wholesale bulk cannabis seeds is what you’re looking for, Tiger-One Distribution is the main source of it all. Whether you’re looking to start your own seed bank or just obtain a large supply for production, Tiger-One Distribution supplies the cannabis seeds sold by many popular retail and online seed banks. Worldwide stealth shipping. In order to buy from the Tiger-One website you’ll need to apply for a wholesale account where you’ll be asked to fill in the details about your business reselling or agricultural use.
What seeds to buy? Cannabis seed banks typically categorize the seeds by sex, plant traits, the breeders and names.
Cannabis Seeds by Sex
- Regular Seeds: Seeds from the cannabis plant. Sprouting these seeds will yield mixed male and female cannabis plants. Regular seeds are the breeder’s top choice, and are responsible for sustaining the cannabis genus through it’s natural evolution.
Read – Top 15 Best Regular Seeds
- Feminized Seeds: Only female plants. This is done by breeding two female mother cannabis plants together, which results in seeds containing XX chromosomes – all female plants. Feminized seeds are great for growers with strict plant limits, and cloning. Read- Top 15 Best Feminized Seeds
Cannabis Seeds by Genetics
- Sativa Seeds: Tall plants with sharp leaves and long branches of relatively thin-stemmed cannabis. Sativa plants vigorously grow up in height, and can reach over 15 feet tall. Originates from sub-tropical and tropical climates: Africa, South-East Asia, South & Central America, etc. Plants have a natural long flowering cycle, often over 10 weeks. Sativa handles well outdoors against molds and diseases. High THC and THCV content. People who enjoy a stimulating ‘head high’ effect prefer sativa cannabis. Read – Top 25 Best Sativa Seeds
- Indica Seeds: Short plants with fat leaves, thick stems, and a stocky structure. Indica grows like a bush, and can produce a large amount of weed in a small area. Originates from temperate climates: Afghanistan, Pakistan, India, Nepal, Morocco, etc. Traditionally used to make hash, indica cannabis is dank and sticky. A great palate of candy flavors is present in indica genetics. Not very mold resistant. Indica plants flower quickly and require a low-humidity climate for their delicate buds. High THC and CBD content. People enjoy want a relaxing, ‘body high’ stone prefer indica cannabis. Read – Top 25 Best Indica Seeds
- Hybrid Seeds: Combining traits of indica and sativa, in countless combinations. Hybrid cannabis seeds can grow up beastly like a sativa while producing the indica’s prized dank heavy buds. Hybrid cannabis strains are by far the most popular category of cannabis seed varieties on the market, and come in all different plant sizes, flowering times, yields, aroma, flavors, cannabinoid contents and effects. Read – High Yield Seeds List
- *Autoflowering Seeds: Non-photoperiod plants, can be either feminized or regular. Autoflowering varieties are made with c. ruderalis genetics, and will flower under any amount of light, including 24 hours/day. Plants grow short and finish their life-cycle quickly, often in under 60 days from seed. These plants benefit from long light hours per day to produce a decent harvest weight, and can be placed together closely, such as in a SoG or SCROG cultivation method. Autoflowering cannabis seeds are used often by indoor cash-croppers, who create efficient high-yielding multiple-harvest grow rooms. Read – Top 15 Best Autoflowering Seeds
☺ Cannabis seeds are also categorized by their unique special traits such as high THC strains, high CBD strains, high yield strains, landrace genetic strains, inbred line strains, award winning strains and more.
Read – Mold Resistant Seeds
What’s the best way to pay?
Payment options may include secure credit card processing, check or postal money order, cash in mail, bank transfer/wire transfer, and with the preferred method, bitcoin.
Bitcoin is the safest option available to purchase cannabis seeds online, and seed banks frequently offer discounts and free seeds for customers making purchases with bitcoin.
Can I use prepaid or cash-fill cards(department store credit cards)?
If you are a United States customer, you need to be aware that these cards may not be applicable for use in other countries. Many of the best seed banks are located in the U.K., Europe and Canada. Using a prepaid money card would not work.
Can I get seeds delivered to any country?
All of the best seed banks on this list provide worldwide shipping, and are USA-customer friendly. Your parcel is rapidly dispatched by mail to the United States of America, United Kingdom, Europe, Canada, Australia, or anywhere else you are in the world. Check their shipping/delivery information page for more specific details.
What will my bank statement show?
Charges made through your bank are discreet, and don’t include words like ‘seed’, ‘cannabis’, ‘marijuana’, etc. Contact the seed bank company for a more direct explanation regarding their payment processing.
Is my payment information safe from online theft?
You can verify a secure connection by looking at the site’s SSL certificate aka the green lock in your browser’s address bar. A SSL secure checkout encrypts your payment data, protecting you from online cyber-theft while you make a purchase.
⚠️Beware of scams and fake seed banks
Reputation goes a long way in the cannabis community, and rip-off scam artists get called-out quick. Here’s a review list containing over 100 seed bank websites that customers comment on freely.
The WORST cannabis seed banks
👎will not reply to inquiries
👎sell non-authentic seed varieties
👎send bunk or old seeds
👎refuse refunds or reshipment
👎use non-secure payment processing
👎late or no delivery of seeds
The BEST cannabis seed banks
👍provide a working telephone number with a real support team
👍sell authentic seed varieties from breeders
👍send properly maintained seeds in good condition
👍provide terms of refund or reshipment
👍use a SSL-secured checkout
👍deliver seeds on-time
Additional links & resources – Seedsman
|Buy Cannabis Seeds|
|Buy Medical Marijuana Seeds|
|Buy CBD Oil|
|Buy Wholesale Cannabis Seeds|
Disclaimer: Know your countries laws and regulations before purchasing cannabis seeds online. Many seed banks sell cannabis seeds as collectibles, souvenirs or for scientific study purposes. Germination of seeds in conflict with your federal and local laws is strictly prohibited. We do not advocate breaking any laws.